Please find the class of 2021 year end schedule by clicking on the above. Please read through this attachment thoroughly as it will highlight all events happening for the senior class in the final two weeks of school up to and including graduation night.
Some additional items:
- A hard copy of this schedule will be mailed home to each family.
- Seven tickets will be given to each senior for graduation. These tickets will be given at the first graduation practice on Monday, May 24th.
- All seniors must attend all graduation practices.
- All caps and gowns have been ordered and will be given to each senior at the second graduation practice on Wednesday, May 26th.
- If we did not hear from you for ordering a cap and gown or you did not place an order, Mrs. Doak already ordered one for you using the heights/weights on file in the school nurse’s office.
Please call the school office at (570) 372- 2230 after reviewing this information if you have any additional questions.