The Selinsgrove Area Middle School offers courses that expose our students to a variety of content and topics as well as enabling them to meet the state academic standards and graduation requirements. The 6-8 Curriculum includes instruction in the following:
- Â Art
- Digital Citizenship
- English Language Arts (Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking)
- Family & Consumer Science
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- Technology Education
Students also have the opportunity to participate in:
The school also has:
- Technology education embedded in curricular offerings. All 6-8 students have a personal computer as well as access to computer labs throughout the building.
- Career Education and Work standards embedded in curricular offerings including the Guidance Program.
- Guidance and Library Services are also available.