Follow Selinsgrove Area MS on Twitter and Instagram @SelinsgroveMS
For questions on:
- Attendance call Mrs. Reggia @ 570-372-2256
- Guidance call Mrs. Carnahan @ 570-372-2253
- MS Building call Mrs. Underkoffler @ 570-372-2254
Latest Middle School News
SAMS 18-19 Newsletter Issue 1
Selinsgrove Area District Activities Calendar
New Vaccination Guidelines for the 2018-2019 School Year
RED RIBBON WEEK
The nationally recognized Red Ribbon Week will occur from Monday, October 22 through Friday, October 26. The 2018 theme is “Life is Your Journey, Travel Drug Free.” To recognize Red Ribbon Week, SAMS will be having theme days for each day that students, teachers, and staff can participate in.
Red Ribbon Week Theme Days:
- Monday, October 22nd – “Show Your Pride – Drug Free” Day = Students and School Staff are asked to wear school colors. In addition, the 7th and 8th grade CASS (Creating A Safe School) Club members and the school’s Drug & Alcohol liaison from CMSU will be assisting with the “Drug Free Pledge” and sharing drug/alcohol resources during lunches.
- Tuesday, October 23rd – “Team Up Against Drugs” Day = Students and School Staff are asked to wear team jerseys.
- Wednesday, October 24th – “Follow Your Dreams, Don’t Do Drugs” Day = Students and School Staff are asked wear pajamas.
- Thursday, October 25th – “My Future Is Bright – Drug Free!” Day = Students and School Staff are asked to wear college clothing or dress up as a future career.
- Friday, October 26th – “RED – Y To Live A Drug-Free Life “Day = Students and School Staff are asked to wear red clothing.